hey guys, I realized I haven’t given much of a preview for the new sketchbook I’m selling on gumroad, so here are some of my favorite bits!
if you see something you like, please check it out - it’s only $2 for almost 150 pages of my work!
reblogging this post would help me out a ton!
please check this out and share it wherever you can! this sketchbook is longer and better than ever, I’m really excited for you guys to see it!
it includes fashion illustration, bffcomic planning stuff, life drawing, quirky doodles, and sooo much more!
(if you’d rather use paypal, you send $2+ to email@example.com and I’ll send the file to your paypal email - or you can put another address in the note and I’ll send it there!)
who’s ready to read CHAPTER 19 OF BFFCOMIC!?
10,000 followers!! thanks everybody! :)
(these are my guys from bffcomic !!)
PS I decided to keep the Patreon up - I sent out a message to all patrons but in case you missed it, if you aren’t happy with the changes to BFF please cancel your pledge!
Even just a dollar means a whole lot me! Please share the link wherever you can.
You can repost any pictures/text from the update, and please tag BFF-related posts with #bffcomic !! :)
BFF CHAPTER SUMMARY 18 IS UP! There’s nothing too graphic, but you should probably not read this chapter at work…
- There is now a working RSS Feed for the new updates.
- Since some people were confused - yes, these summaries will go to the END OF THE STORY! There are many more updates to be made! Like, at least 30 chapters. Nothing is over just yet.
- Feel free to repost any images from the update or do whatever you want with them, as long as you link back to bffcomic.com!
- Tag fan stuff with #bffcomic so everybody can see! :)
good news: you can now read the story of BFF from where it left off in the middle of chapter 14 and also the brand-new, never-before seen chapters 15, 16, and 17 !!
not as good news: I’m not doing this as a comic anymore. since the last update I’ve been thinking a lot about what I actually want to do (like, in my life) and I’m not so sure webcomics are my thing! I’m exploring other kinds of visual storytelling right now.
what this means for BFF is that the new chapters consist of:
- sketches of things that i’m actually excited to draw
- summary text explaining what else happens
This lets me get this story off my chest at a pace I’m actually happy with. You also get to look at some really raw drawings of mine, which I think is cool too! I’m really trying to make this personal project of mine truly as personal as possible, and cut out all the salesman showmanship stuff that burns me out.
Some people might not be into this, and I’m OK with that - please don’t feel like you need to keep reading! But also please don’t send me messages about how you “miss” this or that. That just makes us both feel sad!
In case you’re wondering, I’m not going to charge the Patreon any more, and I’ll probably delete it in the near future.
I tried using emofuri too, its so funny with my style… sorry that my tumblr is like all GIF lately!
here’s my final from my intro to 2D summer class! I changed Louis’ nose to be a little easier to draw!
there’s more pages at the end of this scene i was just sick of not updating. i’ll add them soon! i highly recommended re-reading the last scene to remind yourself what happened!
for the past 3 years, this webcomic I draw & write called Best Friends Forever (#bffcomic) has been my life! now that I’ve switched to updating in chunks (more fun to write & to read) it’s a great time to look for avenues to BFF’s continued growth & improvement. that’s where this awesome site patreon comes in!
WHY BFF IS SUPER FUN
- character driven high school drama
- nerds. football players. wild parties. hot dads
- diverse characters!! queer themes!!!
- almost 250 pages long and always growing!
- lively + colorful artwork
- comedy AND drama! you’ll laugh. you’ll cry?? don’t cry :’(
WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A BFF PATRON
- more money = more BFF content!! less stress for me!
- you only pay when I update!!
- a SECRET STASH!! of secret content for Patreon patrons
- help me produce new illustrations, minicomics (!!!), merchandise
- contribute towards finally making printed volumes!
- help keep BFF free for everyone (patreon = no paywalls, subscriptions, etc!)
questions? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me an ask here on tumblr!
even if you can’t become a patron, I would really appreciate if every BFF fan could reblog this! please help me out, you guys! :)